I know, it’s been a very long time since the last time I posted a playlist in here. I still make them all the time, but since my blog posts are few and far between, posting all of my playlists would turn the blog’s front page into a line of playlists. But feel free to check out my Spotify profile for more music!
Navy is my black, my favorite and go-to color! I don’t look good in all black. I wish I had bought the scarf in navy so that I could dress completely navy from top to toe.
Here’s my list, tell me yours!
1. Black lambswool scarf from Acne.
2. Gray lambswool sweater from A.P.C. (similar here)
3. ‘Fleur d’oranger’ candle from A.P.C.
4. A.P.C. petit standard raw denim jeans
5. Navy double-breasted peacoat from Isabel Marant (similar here, here, here & here)
6. Best facial cream cleanser ever from Aesop.
7. Navy trainers from A.P.C. x Nike Air Max (similar here & here).
8. Navy ribbed lambswool and cashmere sweater from A.P.C. (similar here)
9. A pair of brogues from Church’s.
10. Navy merino wool cardigan from A.P.C’s previous spring collection. (similar here)
From left: Steven Alan beanie, MHL by Margaret Howell sweater, Steven Alan bag, Steven Alan pants, Acne sweater, Hope trousers
In terms of clothes, I haven’t been window shopping online in a while. Maybe because I feel like I have exactly everything I need these days. Lately, I haven’t felt that irrestible urge to buy something new to wear or fill in the gaps – if there are any to fill – either. I know for sure that I’ve got the shoes covered. New Church’s brogues and Nike Air Max sneakers in and now my footwear collection is complete. Anyhow, the stuff above is merely stuff that I want and not necessarily needs. Okay, except for the Steven Alan pants. I have been on the quest for a pair like that for a very, very, very, very long time but I won’t give in right away. In the past 3 out of 4 purchases that I made online have proven to be unsuccessful, so I won’t take a risk again. If it weren’t for the shipping cost back and forth, not to mention the import duties and VAT, I would have ordered the trousers online and returned them if the fit isn’t right. Life would have been so much easier then….. or not.
How about you?