Just some odds and ends from my life that don’t fit anywhere else. Well, mainly food.
1. The first and only proper meal I had while in London at a pub in Camden. Even though I was starving like a diet fad – as I had been up at the crack of dawn and traveled all day – I could barely finish half of it. I suppose I was too exhausted to ingest the burger, not to mention the fries.
2. Raclette dinner party with my girlfriends.
3. More hamburgers at a tiny burger joint (Illegal Burger) in Oslo before the Gold Panda gig. The visuals were mind-blowing.
4. Fish and chips from Fiskeriet. A-m-a-z-i-n-g but alas, fried food makes me nauseated.
5. Just another variation of my uniform. Donned in a new shirt from Sessun, which I got my mitts on in London. I found it at Liberty, one of my all-time favorite department stores.